PayPal allows for recurring monthly donations to help sustain Leadership Charlotte.
PayPal Giving Fund requires a PayPal account but saves us the associated fees, automatically.
Thank you for your support during our
“Best Class Ever” Giving Tuesday Challenge!
Point System for BCE Challenge – Points will be awarded to each class for the following:
• 50 points per donor
• +25 points per recurring gift
• +1 point per every $10 donated
• +1 point for Corporate Matching Gifts with proof of match by the close of the challenge on Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
• Official title of “Best Class Ever”
• One Scholarship designated as the “Class 43, Best Class Ever” Scholarship for 2023
• Class number and year engraved on a plaque added to the Giving Tuesday “BCE” trophy
*MOST RECURRING GIFTS*
Leadership Charlotte Annual Fund
Rarely does your generosity have so much potential to transform the lives of others.
Annual donations from alumni and friends will allow Leadership Charlotte to address immediate financial and scholarship needs, new program opportunities, and fresh ideas.
A Lifetime of Impact
By enhancing current program curriculum as well as second-year and alumni programming, Leadership Charlotte will have the ability to not only track graduate involvement more closely, but to also connect alumni to each other and community service opportunities.
For questions about the Leadership Charlotte Annual Fund, please contact our office at 704-422-4279 x3.
If your employer has a matching gift program, the value of your gift could make an even greater impact. To find out if your employer participates in a matching gift program, contact your organization’s Human Resources department.