The application for Leadership Charlotte Class 39 is now open. Please complete the application below by February 15, 2017.
Please note the following instructions to successfully complete the application process.
It is a good practice to download the application Word document (linked below), complete the application and then copy and paste your answers into the online application, as the online application does not have the option to save.
- Please type your answers using the space provided. Please do not send additional pages, bios or resumes.
- Complete the application in one sitting. This application does not include an option to save and exit the application, then go back and finish it later.
- This application does not have the option for you to save or print your responses once you have click submit. If you would like to print your application for your files you will need to print each page upon completion before moving on to the next page of the application.
- To view the application in full, you can download a Word document version of the application here. Please note that your final application must be submitted online.
- You must click ‘SUBMIT’ at the end of the application in order for it to be received.
- A photo/headshot must be uploaded as a .jpg file.
Click Here to download and print the TIME COMMITMENT form.
Mail this completed signature page including, TIME COMMITMENT, EMPLOYER COMMITMENT and PARTICIPANT COMMITMENT and one LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION to Elizabeth McKee, Executive Director, Leadership Charlotte, P.O. Box 11757, Charlotte, NC 28220-1757.
To pay the $25.00 application fee, either send a check to the address above or pay via PayPal:
Click Here to view a tentative program schedule for Class 39.
The application for Leadership Charlotte Class 39 closed February 15th, 2017.